Taichi Nishimura (西村 太一 Nishimura Taichi) is the main protagonist of the series.
Taichi is a normal boy with athletic skills and gaming sense from RPGs. Despite having no sense of commitment, Taichi is able to keep a clear head during crises. He is very optimistic and kind, even to the point of self-sacrifice.
He can be a bit dense when it comes to girls and he thinks of Rin Azuma romantically even though they're childhood friends.
Upon being summoned, Taichi was somehow gifted with an immense amount of magic power, thus gaining tremendous magical abilities ranking him as natural and unique. After his first encounter with Cassim, Remia analyzes his unique magic to be a Summoner.
- Osmosis Blast (浸透衝波): 
- Summoner (召喚術師): To summon spirits and tap directly into the power of the four elemental forces Earth, Fire, Wind and Water (as opposed to a Magician, who has to chant a spell in order to make use of them) to augment his physical abilities.
- Elemental Sylpheed: The wind spirit whom Taichi first contracted with. Otherwise known as Airy, who later evolved into Sylphy during the Battle of Marwalt.
- Elemental Spell-break: The power to deconstruct spells at their core. Shown in the battle of Marwalt, disintegrating the bloody rhapsody magic circle by injecting pure magic power into it, through the power of Sylphy, the spirit queen and one of the four 'great spirits'.
Spirit Enhanced AbilitiesEdit
- 'Downburst (ダウンバースト): Using Airy's powers, the user summons a powerful tornado that pummels any large opponent down to ground level.
Weapons & Equipment Edit
- Dagger: Given by Remia as his default weapon.
- Katana: Rewarded by King Gilmar Elistain per his efforts at the first invasion .
- The name Taichi means "thick, big" (太) (ta) and "one" (一) (ichi).
- Taichi's surname Nishimura means "west" (西) (nishi) and "town, village" (村) (mura).